dulu..sekarang..esok dengan rayyan akram

Thursday, April 9, 2009

kalau saya lelaki

If I were a boy (If I were a girl)
even just for a day (even just for a day)
I'd roll out of bed in the morning (I'd get out of bed in the morning)
and throw on what I wanted and go (and take forever to get ready)

Drink beer with the guys
(Complain to my friends)
and chase after girls (as if they got a man)
I'd kick it with who I wanted (
They talk about you cause they're jealous)
and I'd never get confronted for it (and I just stay and listen to it (I should get rid of them))
cause they'd stick up for me

If I were a boy
(If I were a girl)
I think I could understand (I dont think I'd understand)
how it feels to love a girl
(how it feels to love a boy)
I swear I'd be a better man
(I swear I'd be a better woman)

I'd listen to her
(I'd listen to him)
cause I know how it hurts (cause I don't know everything)
When you lose the one you wanted
(I would always try to tell him)
cause he's taking you for granted
(that he needs to treat me better)
And everything you had got destroyed (Like I don't gotta change at all)


If I were a girl
It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake, think I'd forgive you like that?
(I don't)
If you thought I would wait for you,
you thought wrong
(I did wrong)

But you're just a boy
(and you're just a girl )
You don't understand
(No you don't understand)

How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
(and you don't listen to him)


You don't care how it hurts (you don't care how I feel)
Until you lose the one you wanted
cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed


yeah..cause we're totally different..

No comments: